- 1 Air and Sea Freight comparison from China to Kuwait
- 2 General custom clearance process in Kuwait for sending goods from China
- 3 The best Sea ports in Kuwait
- 4 Differences between LCL and FCL in maritime transport from China to Kuwait
- 5 The best Kuwait airports for shipping products from China
- 6 Best China sea ports for shipping to Kuwait
- 7 List of prohibited goods for Air freight from China to Kuwait
- 8 Conclusion
How are air freight and sea freight methods for cargo shipping from China to Kuwait? What are the clearance steps in Kuwait and what is the cost and delivery time of both methods? In this article, we examine air freight and sea freight from China to Kuwait.
What is the best way to send products and shipping from China to Kuwait? Are Air freight methods better or Sea Freight? What is the cost and time of sending cargo from China? In general, both methods are very suitable and the choice of each is effective at different times. But in the following, we will see a complete comparison between each of the two.
Air and Sea Freight comparison from China to Kuwait
In general, Sea freight needs to ship products that you want to send in high volume and weight from China to Kuwait. You may ask why. This is because the volume and weight of the cargo container send through the sea transport system are much more than the air transport. You can ship 18,000 containers at once, which is amazing. But on the other hand, sending cargo by air or Air Freight is also recommends if the value of the products is very high about their weight. For example, for valuables, luxury goods, expensive mobile phones, or hardware that need to reach the destination faster, the Air freight transportation method recommends.
General custom clearance process in Kuwait for sending goods from China
Kuwait is one of the countries bordering the Persian Gulf, from which imports and exports are growing exponentially. Every year, a large amount of goods and products are sent to China from China, and product shipping has a special place in Kuwait. But Kuwait, like other countries, has a special customs clearance system, such as:
- To clear a product, you must first submit a sample to be approved.
- To clear the goods in Kuwait, you must have a TIR with you to visit the global approval of the goods standard.
- The TIR is obliged to provide no troubles for shipments in Kuwait. Which means customs clearance should not be a problem
- Before all, all imported items, and by that we mean regulated products, must be accompanied by TIR.
The best Sea ports in Kuwait
Kuwait is a country with a low population but a lot of wealth. There are three important seaports in this country that are connected to the Persian Gulf waterway and goods are sent and received from these three ports. Doha Port, Shuwaikh Port and Shuaiba Port are the three main maritime import and export centers in Kuwait.
Differences between LCL and FCL in maritime transport from China to Kuwait
In shipping products from China to Kuwait by sea, there are two methods, LCL and FCL, where LCL means Less than container Load and FCL means full container load. But the difference between the two methods is that when all the products in a container belonging to one consignor, FCL, and if a container contains joint cargo from two or more companies, shipping cargo from China to Kuwait Will be in the form of LCL.
The best Kuwait airports for shipping products from China
Kuwait, on the other hand, has powerful airports for sending and receiving goods from China. Kuwait’s main airport is mainly located in Kuwait City, which is different from the international airport with more than 15 airlines. The other three airports in the country are Ahmad al-Jabber, Ali al-Salem and Udairi.
Best China sea ports for shipping to Kuwait
There are major sea ports in China that carry the largest annual freight traffic in the world via major waterways. These important ports include Shanghai Port, Hong Kong Port, Shandong Port, Tianjin Port, Fujian Port, which are 5 of the 34 best ports in China.
List of prohibited goods for Air freight from China to Kuwait
- Gases: such as compressed gas, dry ice, fire extinguishers, gas cartridges
- Flammable liquid
- Flammable solids, pyramids, and materials that emit flammable gases when in contact with water
- Poisonous and infectious items
The amount of air and sea transportation time from China to Kuwait
Air freight transit time from china to Kuwait
Finally, we must point out that sending goods from China to Kuwait based on the type of goods you have and the shipping you want with one of the Air freight or Sea Freight options. If you have a large amount of cargo, use the sea option, and if you have a small amount of cargo and a high cargo value, use Air Freight. DDPCH is also proud to announce that it offers the best options for shipping cargo from China to Kuwait, whether by sea or air.