- 1 What is the Door to door shipping service?
- 2 Why should you choose Door to door shipping service from China to Spain?
- 3 The Door to door shipping service, the sea freight
- 4 Door to door shipping service from China to Spain, the air freight
- 5 How long does it take from China to Spain?
- 6 Custom Clearance
- 7 Use DDPCH to import your packages from China to all over the world!
But have you ever heard about the Door to door shipping service?! It is an excellent service which makes the process of goods transportation very easy for. You give the boxes to the freight forwarder and deliver them at the favourite destination.
In this article, we aim to talk about the Door to door shipping service from China to Spain. At the end of this article, you will have enough information to decide.
What is the Door to door shipping service?
Before we start to talk about Door to door shipping from China to Spain, it is better to explain a bit about the Door to door shipping service.
Door to door shipping is a service where the freight forwarder ensures you that the goods will be picked up from and delivered to locations decided by the customer.
Please pay attention to this matter that Door to Door is different from Door to port or port to port. Because, in this service, the packages are delivered in a specific address within cities.
If we want to have a glance at this service, we can summarize as below:
- It is fast (you deal only with one freight forwarder to get the packages at the end)
- It is quick(you can book shipment quickly and easily)
- It is transparent(you can get the price that includes delivery and pickup service)
Why should you choose Door to door shipping service from China to Spain?
When you want to transport the packages, there are some steps that you must connect to a freight forwarder to do it for you. One of them is custom clearance.
The customs clearance is the act of taking goods through the customs authority to facilitate the movement of cargo (import) and outside the country (export).
Door to door shipping service from China to Spain includes these steps:
- Prepare the transport documents
- Handle the custom clearance
- Do the freight forwarding by the air or the sea
The Door to door shipping service, the sea freight
Sea freight is one of the preferable ways for shipping. One of the most significant reason is that the cost is much lower than the air freight. Therefore, many people choose the sear freight for the Door to door shipping service from China to Spain.
In this way, it is essential to know the ports which leaves China to Spain. Cargo ports for Door to door shipping service from China to Spain are as following:
- Xiamen (It has a wide range of ocean carriers, and there are nine terminals in this port)
- Shantou(It is a natural river port to the South China Sea, and it is a prominent port in the eastern part of Guangdong)
- Ningbo Zhoushan (This port is known for fast vessel loading and unloading)
- Lianyungang(It is one of the most important ports in China, which is the best port for Door to door shipping service from China to Spain)
- Wuhu(It is small Chinese Standard port. If the supplier is in Anhui Province, it is the best gateway)
There are some other ports in China that the Door to door shipping service from China to Spain operates in them; they are as follows:
It may come to the mind that in which ports in Spain the boxes by the sea freight are delivered? They are as the following:
- Algeciras (It is the second important port in Spain, and it is around the Bay of Gibraltar. It is the critical location for the Door to door shipping service from China to Spain )
- Bilbao (It is on the north coast of Spain. It is near to cities like Burgos, Leon, Zaragoza and Madrid)
- Barcelona (It is the ninth-largest port in Europe)
- Valencia (It is the fifth busiest port in Europe)
- Vigo (It is close to the border of Portugal)
Door to door shipping service from China to Spain, the air freight
Many businessmen and businesswomen choose air freight from China to Spain. Although it is more expensive, it has many advantages as:
- High speed
- Easy tracking
- High security
- Light packaging
- Low insurance
Airports in China for the Door to door shipping service from China to Spain are:
- Shenzhen (The fourth busiest air cargo hub in China and the destination is in Madrid)
- Guangzhou (The third busiest air cargo in China)
- Beijing Capital (The destinations are Barcelona and Madrid)
- Chengdu (It is the fifth busiest air cargo hub in China)
- Shanghai Pudong (The destinations are Madrid and Barcelona)
These are the most significant airports in China to Spain. However, there are other airports to this country that they are as following:
- Shanghai Hongqiao
The airports in Spain are:
- Barcelona (popular point for air cargo from China)
- Bilbao (famous for main terminals for the air cargo)
- Madrid (main the air freight gateway for Spain)
How long does it take from China to Spain?
Averagely, it takes 27 to 52 days to receive the packages by the sea freight. It depends on many matters, such as the distance and the ships speed.
But for the air freight, it takes some hours to send the packages from China to Spain. But one crucial thing is the transit time, and it takes averagely eight days.
If you choose the Door to door shipping service from China to Spain, the freight forwarder will do all the customs clearance for you. Generally, the documents that you need for it are as following:
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Certificate of Origin
- Letters of Credit
- Bill of Landing for ocean freight or Airway Bill for air freight
Use DDPCH to import your packages from China to all over the world!
Door to Door or the DDPCH group is a china company that helps you send your packages (not important big or small) to many countries such as the United States of Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
The only thing you should do is deliver packages in china to the DDPCH group and then give them the destination. You can choose the air or ship transportations. After that, the DDPCH team will call you in the destination, and you can receive your packages safely.
For more information, please contact the DDPCH team.
It is a service which a freight forwarder ensures that the packages will be get from and delivered to the destination preferred by the customer.
averagely, for the sea freight, it takes 27 to 52 days. And for the air freight, it takes 8 days.