- 1 What is the best way of shipping?
- 2 Door to door from China to Taiwan
- 3 Other services
- 4 Customs Clearance
- 5 Sea freight for shipping from China to Taiwan
- 6 F.C.L. and L.C.L.
- 7 How long does it take for shipping from China to Taiwan?
- 8 Airfreight for shipping from China to Taiwan
- 9 How long does it take for shipping from China to Taiwan?
- 10 How much does it cost shipping from China to Taiwan?
- 11 Concluding Remarks
- 12 DDPCH
Shipping from China to Taiwan is a very significant matter. Many people look for the best way of shipping. But it is better to know that the best way depends on the weight and nature of goods.
Therefore, it is vital to know different ways to transport goods. It will help you to choose the most suitable way for freight forwarding.
This article aims to discuss shipping from China to Taiwan. After finishing this article, you will have comprehensive information in this field.
What is the best way of shipping?
Before we talk about shipping from China to Taiwan, it is better to deal with one of the most frequent questions:
- what is the best way of shipping from China?
As you know, different factors influence the best way of shipping. If your goods have the following conditions, the best way of shipping is by sea:
- Goods are weighty
- Goods are in a bad or awkward shape
- Goods are super large
- Goods are more than 200 kg
A critical advantage of this way is a reasonable price that causes many people to know sea freight the first and last option.
On the other hand, if you have these conditions:
- Goods are less than 20 kg
- Goods are not very heavy
- Goods are general (they are not in the list of the forbidden item by the air regulations)
Airfreight is the best choice for you! Other advantages of this way are as the following:
- flexible time
- high speed
- low insurance.
However, because air freight price is higher than sea freight, many people hesitate to choose this way. We can claim that every person’s budget a fundamental role in determining the best way for the shipping.
The forbidden items by air are as the following:
Usually, tow services are offered in air freight that they are “Classic and Express.” It is better to know that Express is more expensive than Classic. But it will get to the destination within 1 to 3 business days.
Door to door from China to Taiwan
Door to door is a unique service which is offered by the freight forwarder. This way is possible by air and sea.
In this way, the freight forwarder picks up the packages from a warehouse in China and delivers them to the customer in a specific destination preferred by the customer. This service has several advantages that the most prominent of them are as below:
- It saves money
- It saves time
- It is effortless (because the freight forwarder does all the affairs for you, such as customs clearance, and you can give the goods to the freight forwarder in China and deliver them in preferred destination without any stress!!)
- It is effortless tracking.
Some other services are offered for shipping from China to Turkmenistan that they are as follows:
- Door to port (in this service, the freight forwarder picks up goods from a warehouse in China and sends it to a specific port preferred by the customer)
- Port to port (in this service, the freight forwarder takes the goods in a particular port in China and delivers it to a specific port preferred by the customer)
In China to Taiwan, customs clearance is an important matter. If you choose the door to door service, all these affairs are done by the freight forwarder.
In this process, you must pay customs duty. Some countries, due to the agreement between their governments, are exempted from duty.
Then, customs duties are different for each country. There is not a Free Trade Agreement between these two countries. For calculating the customs duty, you have to be familiar with the H.T.S. code (Harmonized Tariff Schedule).
The World Customs Organization organizes the H.T.S., and the codes are used to classify goods that are internationally traded. All this information is on the official website of customs clearance in Taiwan.
If you ask a freight forwarder to do all these processes for you, you must deliver these document to the freight forwarder:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin
- Letter of Credit
- Bill of Loading
Sea freight for shipping from China to Taiwan
Sea freight is one of the most preferred ways for goods transportation. If your situation fits the sea freight, and you want to choose this way, it is essential to know the seaport in China to Taiwan. The main ports in China to Taiwan are as the following:
- Hong Kong
All packages arrive at “Taipei port,” “Kaohsiung port,” and “Keelung port” in Taiwan.
When it comes to sea freight, it is essential to choose F.C.L. and L.C.L. if we want to explain briefly, they are as the following:
- F.C.L. or full container load is a way to shipping packages by the ocean; the cargo of any size occupies a full container.
- L.C.L. or less than container load is the best when the packages are not occupied all the containers, and there are not many packages.
According to the packages you have, you can choose one method to forward your packages to the selected country.
How long does it take for shipping from China to Taiwan?
By sea freight, it takes twenty-four to twenty-eight business days. This time includes transit time.
Airfreight for shipping from China to Taiwan
If your situation fits airfreight, it is essential to know airports in China. All main airports in China, such as “Shanghai,” “Guangzhou,” “Beijing” and “Hong Kong” operate flights to Taiwan.
The packages arrive at these airports in Taiwan:
How long does it take for shipping from China to Taiwan?
By airfreight, it takes six to thirteen business days (classic service). If you choose the Express service, it takes one to four business days. This time includes transit time.
How much does it cost shipping from China to Taiwan?
It is an essential question that almost every person who wants to ship from China asks. It is better to know that the exact answer to this question is not possible. Because the price depends on various factors such as:
- The way for shipping (by air or sea, if by air classic or Express, if by air or sea door to door or any other services)
- The nature of goods
- The weight of goods
Therefore, if you want to know the exact price, it is better to consult with a reliable freight forwarder.
This article talked about all the necessary information for shipping from China to Taiwan. If you want to transport packages from China to Taiwan, it is better to use a reliable company.
Many suppliers in China prefer local companies. Because they believe that they are the best way of shipping, before choosing a company, try to collect all information.
If you need an impressive rate and competitive offer for Door to Door Rail and Trucking service from China to European countries, please contact our Sale Team.
it depends on the way you choose. usually airfreight is more expensive than sea freight.