Everything about the Door to Door shipping service from China to France
- 1 What is the Door to door shipping service?
- 2 Why should you choose Door to door shipping service from China to France?
- 3 Door to door shipping service from China to France, the sea freight
- 4 Door to door shipping service from China to France, the air freight
- 5 Door to door shipping service from China to France, custom clearance
- 6 Use DDPCH to import your packages from China to all over the world!
Many businessmen and businesswomen, annually, from all over the world, go to China to provide products for their products. Therefore, it is not surprising that China is one of the most powerful economic hubs in the world.
After ordering the product from this country, it is time to transport the products from China to other countries, and it might come to the mind that which way to choose, the air freight or the sea freight?!
In this article, we aim to talk about Door to door shipping from China to France. At the end of this article, you will have enough information to decide.
What is the Door to door shipping service?
Before we start to talk about Door to door shipping from China to France, it is better to explain a bit about the Door to door shipping service.
Door to door shipping is a service where the freight forwarder ensures you that the goods will be picked up from and delivered to locations decided by the customer.
Please pay attention to this matter that Door to Door is different from Door to port or port to port. Because, in this service, the packages are delivered in a specific address within cities.
If we want to have a glance at this service, we can summarize as below:
- It is fast (you deal only with one freight forwarder to get the packages at the end)
- It is quick(you can book shipment quickly and easily)
- It is transparent(you can get the price that includes delivery and pickup service)
Why should you choose Door to door shipping service from China to France?
When you want to transport the packages, there are some steps that you must connect to a freight forwarder to do it for you. One of them is custom clearance.
The customs clearance is the act of taking goods through the customs authority to facilitate the movement of cargo (import) and outside the country (export).
Door to door shipping service from China to France includes these steps:
- Prepare the transport documents
- Handle the custom clearance
- Do the freight forwarding by the air or the sea
- Deliver the packages to the final destination
Door to door shipping service from China to France, the sea freight
The sea freight from China to France is the best choice if you meet these conditions:
- The boxes are near one of the major port in China
- The boxes are bigger than 2 CBM
- you don’t want to receive the packages within a week
For Door to door shipping service from China to France, many people prefer sea freight because the price is lower.
Two important ports for transportation of packages from China to France are as bellow:
- Port of Marseille Fos (it is the largest port in France and all types of goods can be handled in this port. More than 2 million passengers use this port to travel)
- Port of Harve (it is the second large port in France)
It may come to the mind of how long it takes from China to France by the sea. Generally, it depends on the ships speed, but, on average, it takes 31 to 47 days. It is as below:
- From Tianjin to Marseille Fos 38 days, to Le Havre 35 days
- From Dalian to Marseille Fos 35 days, to Le Havre 47 days
- From Shanghai/ Ningbo to Marseille Fos 31 days, to Le Havre 27 days
- From Guangzhou/ Shenzhen/ Hong Kong to Marseille Fos 31 days, to Le Havre 29 days
- From Qingdao to Marseille Fos 37 days, to Le Havre 31 days
Please pay attention; they are not the exact time!
The price of Door to door shipping service from China to France by the sea depends on various matters such as port loading, port delivery, nature of goods, their volume and weight.
Door to door shipping service from China to France, the air freight
The sea freight from China to France is the best choice if you meet these conditions:
- The packages are smaller than 2 CNM and 200 kg
- You want to receive the packages within a week
There are many flights from China to France. Some cities in France are significant that air freight takes place. They are as the following:
The leading Chinese cities that have flights to France are as follows:
Different airports have a flight from China to France. It is better to know them.
Therefore, you know the nearest airport if you are in a city in China.
The main airport for travelling from China to France are as following:
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
- Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Guanghzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Qingdao Liuting International Airport
- Taiyun Wusu International Airport
- Kuming Changshui International Airport
- Beijin Capital International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- XishuangbannaGasa Airport
- Hanghzhhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
- Diwopi International Airport
- Hongkong International Airport
- Shenzhen Baoan International Airport
- Changsha Huanghua International Airport
- Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Urumqi Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport
- Phoenix International Airport
- Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport
- Lanzhou Zhongchuan International Airport
- Dalian zhongchuan International Airport
France is a significant country in the world that many tourists travel to this country each year.
Then there is the leading International Airport in the world that they have flights from China to France:
- Paris Charles de Gaulle / the location is in Paris
- Paris Orly Airport / the site is in Paris
- Boreaux Merignac Airport / the site is in Bordeaux
- Beauvais Tille Airport / the site is in Beauvais
- Lyon Saint Exupery Airport / the site is in Lyon
It may come to the mind of how long it takes from China to France. It depends on the city in China and the destination to France. But it averagely takes 12 to 18 hours.
The time from all the important cities in China to France are as following:
- Tianjin to Paris 15 hours, to Lyon 18 hours, to Nice 18 hours, to Marseille 17 hours
- Dalian to Paris 15 hours, to Lyon 16 hours, to Nice 16 hours, to Marseille 17 hours
- Shanghai to Paris 12 hours, to Lyon 15 hours, to Nice 15 hours, to Marseille 14 hours
- Guangzhou / Shenzhen / Hong Kong to Paris 12 hours, to Lyon 15 hours, to Nice 16 hours, to Marseille 15 hours
- Qingdao to Paris 14 hours, to Lyon 15 hours, to Nice 16 hours, to Marseille 15 hours
Door to door shipping service from China to France, custom clearance
After the goods are at the EU customs office, they are temporarily stored (no longer than 90 days) to set aside for release. Everything in this matter is clearly explained in the EU import procedure website.
An essential question in this matter is how much taxes must be paid. It is better to be familiar with the Harmonized System (HS code).
It is an internationally standardized system of names and numbers that classify traded products to determine the traffic barriers.
This code is significant because it is the identification number attributed to goods. If you don’t have such a number, you must go to the Find HS Code website.
Besides, you must pay EU Anti-Dumping Taxes.
The list of goods that they are not free from duty is as the following:
- Goods for a secondary residence (duties + 20% VAT)
- Raw materials + Semi-finished products
- Alcohol and cellar provisions
Door to door shipping service from China to France do all these processes for you, and you give the packages to the company and then receive them at the destination.
We can say that Door to door shipping service from China to France is such an amazing service!
Use DDPCH to import your packages from China to all over the world!
Door to Door or the DDPCH group is a china company that helps you send your packages (not important big or small) to many countries such as the United States of Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
The only thing you should do is deliver packages in china to the DDPCH group and then give them the destination. You can choose the air or ship transportations. After that, the DDPCH team will call you in the destination, and you can receive your packages safely.
For more information, please contact the DDPCH team.
It is a shipping method where the products are picked up at the door of the vendor and delivered to the recipient’s door.