- 1 The air freight from China to France
- 2 Primary Cities in China for the air freight to France
- 3 The main airport in China
- 4 Main Airport in France
- 5 The Cheapest Airline from China to France
- 6 How many hours does it take from China to France?
- 7 Use DDPCH to import your packages from China to all over the world!
China is a perfect destination for many people to go and trade. Every second, many products are sold in this country, and many businesses are growing due to the low price and high-quality products of this country.
It is not surprising that you visit people all around the world in this country. Because this country has great opportunities that even many prominent companies prefer to have some plants in this county.
After order products, goods transportation is an important matter. Which one is better, the air freight or the ocean freight?
In this article, we aim to talk about why choosing air freight from China to France is one of the best decisions for goods transportation.
At the end of this article, you will have enough information to decide.
The air freight from China to France
Many people think that air freight from China to France is very much more expensive than sea freight!
It may cost a bit pricey, but this way has the excellent advantages that must be considered. These advantages are as following:
- High speed: airplanes are so faster than any other vehicle. Hence, by using air freight, you can save your time, which is an essential matter in the business world, and it is not needed to wait for several weeks to get the packages.
- Easy tracking: The timing plan for the arrival and departure of the aircraft is explicit. Hence, you can easily track the airplane to check the exact time of its appearance. It is one of the significant advantages of choosing air freight from China to France.
- Flexibility: Using air freight to export packages from China to France is a very flexible way. There are different flights to France. Then you can choose the best time according to your plan.
- High security According to international rules, high security is in the air traveling, and your goods are not at risk.
- Light packaging: as in the airplane, the good have a safe place, it is not necessary to use bulky packages.
- Low insurance: due to quick transit, the insurance premium is not high, and it is significant for all businessmen and businesswomen.
Primary Cities in China for the air freight to France
There are many flights from China to France. Some cities in France are significant that air freight takes place. They are as the following:
The main Chinese cities that have flights to France are as follows:
The main airport in China
Different airports have a flight from China to France. It is better to know them.
Therefore, you know the nearest airport if you are in a city in China.
The main airport for traveling from China to France are as following:
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport
- Harbin Taiping International Airport
- Guanghzhou Baiyun International Airport
- Qingdao Liuting International Airport
- Taiyun Wusu International Airport
- Kuming Changshui International Airport
- Beijin Capital International Airport
- Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- XishuangbannaGasa Airport
- Hanghzhhou Xiaoshan International Airport
- Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
- Wuhan Tianhe International Airport
- Diwopi International Airport
- Hongkong International Airport
- Shenzhen Baoan International Airport
- Changsha Huanghua International Airport
- Haikou Meilan International Airport
- Urumqi Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport
- Tianjin Binhai International Airport
- Phoenix International Airport
- Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport
- Lanzhou Zhongchuan International Airport
- Dalian zhongchuan International Airport
Main Airport in France
France is a significant country in the world that many tourists travel to this country each year.
Then there is the leading International Airport in the world that they have flights from China to France:
- Paris Charles de Gaulle / the location is in Paris
- Paris Orly Airport / the location is in Paris
- Boreaux Merignac Airport / the location is in Bordeaux
- Beauvais Tille Airport / the location is in Beauvais
- Lyon Saint Exupery Airport / the location is in Lyon
The Cheapest Airline from China to France
Everyone knows that air freight is costly, but some airlines are very cheap from China to France.
- Air China ( from different cities of China to France such as Beijing, Chengdu, Pudong)
- Air France ( from different cities of China to France such as Beijing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Gangzhou, Pudong)
- Lufthansa (from other cities of China to France such as Beijing, Chengdu, Pudong)
- KLM (from different cities of China to France such as Beijing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Shanghai)
- China Eastern Airlines (from different cities of China to France such as Beijing, Chengdu, Wuhan, Shanghai)
They have a reasonable price and offer good services. Other airlines are as following:
- Ural Airlines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Australian Airlines
- Turkmenistan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Asian Airlines
- Qatar Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
How many hours does it take from China to France?
It depends on the city in China and the destination to France. But it averagely takes 12 to 18 hours.
The time from all the important cities in China to France are as following:
- Tianjin to Paris 15 hours, to Lyon 18 hours, to Nice 18 hours, to Marseille 17 hours
- Dalian to Paris 15 hours, to Lyon 16 hours, to Nice 16 hours, to Marseille 17 hours
- Shanghai to Paris 12 hours, to Lyon 15 hours, to Nice 15 hours, to Marseille 14 hours
- Guangzhou / Shenzhen / Hong Kong to Paris 12 hours, to Lyon 15 hours, to Nice 16 hours, to Marseille 15 hours
- Qingdao to Paris 14 hours, to Lyon 15 hours, to Nice 16 hours, to Marseille 15 hours
Use DDPCH to import your packages from China to all over the world!
Door to Door or the DDPCH group is a china company that helps you send your packages (not important big or small) to many countries such as the United States of Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
The only thing you should do is deliver packages in china to the DDPCH group and then give them the destination. You can choose the air or ship transportations. After that, the DDPCH team will call you in the destination, and you can receive your packages safely.
For more information, please contact the DDPCH team.
It depends on different things, but it is averagely 4000$
within 3 to 7 days.