Because China is an excellent destination for many businessmen and businesswomen worldwide, it is not surprising that many people need courier companies to take their packages to their country.
This article aims to talk about why to choose Fed EX for shipping from China. At the end of this article, you will have enough information.
Fed EX in China
Before we talk about why choosing Fed EX for shipping from China, it is better to become familiar with this Company’s services.
FedEx is an international courier company for shipping. It was founded in 1971 by Fredrick W. Smith. The original name of this Company was Federal Express, which changed to FedEx in 2000.
Memphis and Tennesee are the headquarters of this Company.
After being established in 1984 in China, this Company has expanded its services, and now it covers more than 400 cities in this country (then it is a good reason for choosing Fed EX for shipping from China!!).
The significant services offered by this Company are as below:
- It provides a money-back Guarantee for international express services
- It has flexible departure times
- It cuts extra costs
It manages more than 8.5 million shipments for express, ground, and freight every day to more than 220 countries.
It is better to know that Fed Ex is the first courier company to fly into and out of China’s mainland.
One great reason for choosing Fed Ex for shipping from China is its plan for the future. On the 13th of 2005, it was going to establish the Asian Pacific hub in Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport in southern China, and it was opened in February 2009.
It operates more than 225 flights in and out of China, and it has helped 63 billion dollars to China’s economy by 2020.
It is better to mention that this Company established a domestic business in China in May 2007. Now, it has more than 100 stations in the important cities, such as Beijing and Shanghai.
In the discussion about choosing Fed EX for shipping from China, this question arises why Fed EX chose China as a shipping hub?!
As you know, China joined the World Trade Organization in 2001. This provides a good situation for economic growth.
Many businessmen and businesswomen come to this country to order goods for their business, and they ask for easy shipping, low price, and perfect services.
This country, each year, has some plans to equip the infrastructures. Many prominent companies are moving to China (particularly in coastal cities), creating a need for a reliable shipping company.
Other services by Fed EX
One of the other reasons that make many people choose Fed Ex for shipping from China is the excellent services offered by this Company that they are as below:
- For domestic services, it has expanded the Fed Ex Express service to Fed Ex-General Delivery for shipping medium (more than 5 kg) and large (more than 60 kg) to different cities in China.
- This Company established Fed Ex Critical Inventory Logistic services, and it makes the shipping easier.
- It offers freight forwarding, customer brokerage, trade and customer advisory services. These services are provided in different cities such as Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Qingdao, Shandong, Xiamen, Fujian, Tianjin, Ningbo, Zhejiang, and Dalian. Chengdu and Sichuan (it is excellent for choosing Fed Ex for shipping from China!
The domestic market in China
As mentioned earlier, Fed Ex has established a domestic service in China. But it is crucial to know that the domestic market is very competitive for local and robust companies.
Fed Ex faces many challenges, such as different regulations in each region.
However, this Company has tried to offer the best services to its customer to fulfill their satisfaction.
Fed Ex suggestions for business in China
This Company doesn’t just pay attention to choose Fed Ex for shipping from China. It also provides some guidelines for all businessmen and businesswomen. They are as below:
- Research completely before trading: China is a strong country for providing products to different businesses, but it is essential before making any trades to search thoroughly. You can use reliable websites, read online books, and pay attention to other people’s reviews. These will help you to choose the best one!
- Ensure that you have enough money. One of the big mistakes in trading is that people start trading without enough money. You must have enough money to go to China and provide products.
- Use people’s knowledge who were in China. It is an important matter. When a person has been in China, she/he has much information about this country, or he/she can introduce different sources in China to get reliable information.
- Everything must be legal. After that, you decided to order products from this country; it is essential to establish a regular and specific contract for every trade you do. Fed Ex has an excellent reputation in shipping, and this is one of the significant reasons people choose Fed Ex for shipping from China.
Necessary document for Fed Ex for shipping from China
If you want to choose Fed Ex for shipping from China, you must provide some documents for this Company as a businessman or businesswoman. These documents are as below:
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
Other documents will be mentioned to the customer according to the contract.
This article tried to cover some fundamental reasons people choose fed Ex for shipping from China. However, this article is very general.
For more detailed information, you can go to the official website of this Company.
Don’t forget that you must gather enough information before asking a company to do something for you. It will help you to choose the best one!
If you need an impressive rate and competitive offer for Door to Door Rail and Trucking service from China to European countries, please contact our Sale Team.
Because it is the old company in China, and it offers great services to its customers.